No spoilers (safe place to discuss shenmue 3)

A place for discussion of Shenmue 3
TheMozartThug

No spoilers (safe place to discuss shenmue 3)

Post by TheMozartThug » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:40 pm

I have been waiting for this game since childhood and have pledged $175 so im a huge shenmue fan..... But i have not seen any shenmue 3 footage, or read any articles..... I purposely cut off from it so i could experiance the game to its fullist......so heres my thoughts and wishes.... Feel free to discuss here and get exited but dont give away anything...... Some of us still like going in blind.
I hope shenmue 3 doesnt have amazing grahics, i hope its small and feels like the first one, where u get to no all the little back allys and npc...... I hope there is some really cool easter eggs and shout outs to the old shenmues. I hope there is some long scenes like the famous walk at the end of 2 (god that walk was amazing) i hope we get the watch and the time stays the same and i hope we get a few arcades to play with. My biggest hope is that we get to see shenmue 4 as i know shenmue 3 is not the final.

admin100WaysToChai
Site Admin

Re: No spoilers (safe place to discuss shenmue 3)

Post by admin100WaysToChai » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:57 pm

it is going to be very tough for some to stay Spoiler free...i'll be going on lock down for 2 weeks...😷
#ShenmueSaver...Remembering Friends..:^|

voodooz

Re: No spoilers (safe place to discuss shenmue 3)

Post by voodooz » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:42 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо