Shenmue 3 graphics (positive comments only)

A place for discussion of Shenmue 3
TheMozartThug

Shenmue 3 graphics (positive comments only)

Post by TheMozartThug » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:31 pm

So here we, the big graphics debate...... Well no more people.
THIS POST is only about how little i care about the graphics...... What got you into shenmue? What got us coming back? What got us to pledge on kickstarter? It wasnt the grahics and never has been..... Yes shenmue 1 was revolutionary, but what made us come back was the storyline, it was revenge, it was us projecting are emotions onto ryu and what we all belived was right, to avenge his father...... Please can we use this space to say "i dont care about grahics....." all i care about is storyline and being truefull to its predecessors

admin100WaysToChai
Site Admin

Re: Shenmue 3 graphics (positive comments only)

Post by admin100WaysToChai » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:02 pm

I have an article i wrote about what we can expect for the Base & Pro PS4 i'm going to post here...i think graphically we are getting the game we've dreamt of
#ShenmueSaver...Remembering Friends..:^|

voodooz

Post by voodooz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 am

voodooz

Post by voodooz » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:59 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт