Mirrors' power

A place for discussion of Shenmue 3
Ludo-Hazuki

Mirrors' power

Post by Ludo-Hazuki » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 am

Does anyone knows what is the power of the mirrors?

We learnt during the saga that when we reunite the Phœnix and Dragons' mirrors, it resurrects something from the Qing dynasty. We learn it from Yuanda Zhu. But did someone learned something else during the game? I remember that Shenhua told Ryo about what her father told her about the mirrors but i'm not sure if she said something or not. And if so.. what did she say?

admin100WaysToChai
Site Admin

Re: Mirrors' power

Post by admin100WaysToChai » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:00 pm

she said something like a great evil will fall upon the people...i have a feeling Lan Di doesn't fully understand what he is releasing...and he might end fighting with us to prevent something...that something I don't know..🤕
#ShenmueSaver...Remembering Friends..:^|

hoogafanter

Re: Mirrors' power

Post by hoogafanter » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:13 pm

We really don't know, there's still so much mystery surrounding the mirrors and many other things in Shenmueverse. My theory, based on what Master Chan and Zhu Yaunda said, is that it's all just a metaphor. Using the two mirrors will show you a map, and perhaps be used as physical keys, to get a great treasure(presumably gold and such). Then "Chi You will ressurect itself and devour the world" I took as meaning the Chi You Men will use the treasure to fund their plans of world domination...

But then the ending of Shenmue 2 happened introducing some crazy magical shit, and I'm second guessing my theory. Either way I hope I'm wrong and it's way more epic than that...
Now Loading...